Senin, 06 Mei 2013

4 Months, 3 Weeks,2 Days Left..

Wedding preparations make all people around me really busy but It's Fun and really joyful moment. I am just taking a look my wedding checklist, Not Really horrible, Alhamdulillah..Almost 60% of preparations are done (just need to pay..wakakakakak). I made some progress and my plan for this week is to pay DP for invitation.  During a few weeks, I've been looking around for price comparison of invitation and dealing with my curiosity So I decided to create our wed invitation on Arief Jaya Printing. Here they are some progress that I've made :


[v] Venue for wedding reception : Griya Ardhya Garini
[v] Venue for Akad : Griya Ardhya Garini
[v] Decoration : Nikirani, But I haven't set the fix decoration yet
[v] Caterer : Nikirani, But I haven't set the fix menu yet
[v] Make up, Hair do, Dresses for Reception (Bride) : RMVR
[v] Make Up, Hair do For Akad : RMVR
[  ] Dresses for Akad : ?
[v] Dresses for Groom (Reception) : RMVR
[  ] Groom's Dresses For Akad : ?
[v] Make Up, dresses, Hair do for Usher : RMVR
[v] Make Up & Hair do Among tamu (Woman) : RMVR
[  ] Dresses Among Tamu (woman): ?
[v] Dresses Among Tamu (man): RMVR
[v] Committee's dresses (Man) :RMVR
[  ] Committee's dresses (woman) : ?
[v] Pre wedding Documentation : Nikirani
[  ] Pre wedding gallery + Photo Holder :?
[v] Wedding Documentation : Nikirani
[v] MC for Reception : Nikirani 
[v] MC for Akad : Om wiwieb or Nikirani
[v] Entertainment and sound system : Nikirani
[  ] Panggih Ceremony : ? My plan is using RMVR
[  ] Wedding Ring : ? Huaaaa
[  ] Invitation : ?
[  ] Souvenir : ?
[v] Guest Books : Nikirani
[v] Angpau Boxes : Nikirani
[v] Souvenir Boxes : Nikirani
[v] Licensing Security & Parking : Managed by Nikirani

3 komentar:

  1. persiapannya sudah lumayan ya..
    aku belum sampai spt kamu :(

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. hehehe...Salam kenal. Erda yang di forum WK ya? Makasih udah mampir. ini juga masih banyak yang kurang. Emang acaranya kapan bu? di islamic center kah? Semangat yaah.

      Hapus
  2. Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.

    BalasHapus